quinta-feira, 20 de dezembro de 2012

CROCHET DE NATAL - CHRISTMAS CROCHETING

O sol apareceu e aqueceu a minha alma... após tantos dias de chuva já tinha saudades de o sentir!
Hoje vou partilhar o que fiz em crochet alusivé ao Natal, como referi no poste anterior. Também me diverti imenso a fotografar junto de objectos que adoro. Gostam ?

Today the sun came out and warmed my soul! After so many days of rain I missed the sun!
Today I will share what I have done in crocheting, like I refer last post. I really enjoyed taking photographs near objects that I love. Did you like it?



Caneca pintada por mim há uns anos / Mug painted by me a few years ago
Chávena de chá pintada por mim há alguns anos/ Tea cup painted by me a few years ago


Bordei raminhos de azevinho/ I embroidered sprigs of holly

Porcelanas pintadas por mim/Porcelains painted by me

Começado em Setembro na praia/ Started in September at the beach



 
Estou muito contente pelas suas visitas e desejo que tenha um NATAL  FELIZ !!! 
 
I am very glad for your visits and wish you have a MERRY CHRISTMAS!!
 
With LOVE,
Ana

19 comentários:

  1. You're such a talented girl, Ana! Your holly napkins are so pretty.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Ana,cada trabalho lindo que vc fez!
    Quero deixar aqui meus desejos de um Feliz Natal!
    Fique com Deus,beijos.

    ResponderEliminar
  3. Olà Ana que mimos os seus trabalhos!! LInda a chavena pintada por vc...lindo seus croches Ana amei as toalhinhas...

    Feliz Natal p vc

    rose jp

    ResponderEliminar
  4. Beautiful.
    I wish you a merry christmas too.

    Cheers, Gonny

    ResponderEliminar
  5. All fantastic and fine...
    Merry Christmas
    Pat

    ResponderEliminar
  6. Olá Ana,
    Adorei tudo... que lindos ficaram os teus trabalhos.
    Beijinhos e Feliz Natal, cheio de coisas boas.
    Carla Pereira

    ResponderEliminar
  7. Everything is so beautiful - thanks for sharing with us.

    ResponderEliminar
  8. This is amazing, Ana! Everything looks like its a fairy tale!
    Have a happy happy holidays,
    Ana

    ResponderEliminar
  9. Everything is beautiful. Wishing you a very Happy Christmas.
    Hugs Maria

    ResponderEliminar
  10. Absolutely beautiful work!!!
    Merry Christmas!

    ResponderEliminar
  11. Your Christmas is so cute, and sounds like fun.
    Merry Christmas!! :D

    ResponderEliminar
  12. Such pretty crochet. I've tried working with thread but very fiddly for my fingers. I do better with thicker yarn. Wishing you happy holidays ! Tammy

    ResponderEliminar
  13. These are all so exquisite !!
    Wonderful work, and you are to talented
    Have a great holiday!

    ResponderEliminar
  14. These are beautiful! What a talent you have. :) Megan

    ResponderEliminar
  15. Ana , você é incrivél !
    Faz lindas costuras...faz pintura em porcelana e lindissimos crochê . Adorei esse bordado de raminhos de azevinhos !
    Beijos

    Katia T.

    ResponderEliminar
  16. Ana
    All your crafts are beautiful. I would like to follow your blog. Crocheted edges are adorable.

    Shami Immanuel.
    www.shamiatcraft.blogspot.com

    ResponderEliminar
  17. These crocheted edges are so pretty! I am in love with them.

    ResponderEliminar